Ready for a change?
We’re building a new team full of character and personality for Strezza, a brand-new Mediterranean restaurant and bar coming to Cotgrave in October.
Whilst we’re a new concept, our founders have bags of experience in the industry and we’re drawing on these shared experiences to deliver something special and memorable for our customers - starting with our team.
We celebrate food and service done well, in a relaxed, casual environment and we want you to be a part of it.
Full training in every section will be provided on site and through your apprenticeship program. You will benefit from the guidance of experienced professionals and learn while achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
It’s important to us to create a happy working environment where everybody shares a passion for food and drink. You will be an important part of building our local business as part of our friendly new team.
Daily Tasks include:
- Preparation and service of drinks
- Friendly knowledgeable service of food and drinks to customers
- Cleaning and maintaining the front of house areas in accordance with company policy
- Understanding health & safety and food safety legislation
- Understanding different dietary requirements and allergens
- Learning from and following senior manager instructions during service
We offer competitive rates, free meals on shift and discounted food and drink for friends and family when dining with you.
If this sounds right up your street then we can’t wait to hear from you!