As a Head of Events and Production Manager you will be leading on all creative projects aspects from conception to completion across all of the brands within the group; Caprice Holdings, The Ivy Collection and Bill’s
You will responsible for realising and implementing the visions of the creative team through video, events, entertainment and production.
You will head up the Events, Creative and Production team and lead on all activity, planning and creative presentations across the group.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Leading the organisation of events across the different sites and brands
- Creating detailed and creative presentations to support marketing campaigns
- Creating itemised budgets and negotiating costs with suppliers
- Managing weekly entertainment bookings across all brands
- Developing scripts and storyboards for video concepts for social media
- Bringing together all production elements for video shoots
- Planning & creating detailed production schedules (costume, styling, props, printing etc) to share with site teams & suppliers
- Liasing with different departments, marketing teams and suppliers
- Sourcing costumes & styling for specific themes
- Researching and keeping up to date with new entertainment concepts
- Creative & innovative
- Excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Managing a team
- Flexible attitude and good work ethic
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.