CAN YOU FOLLOW IN THE COLONEL’S FOOTSTEPS?
Here’s a bit more on what you can expect from the job and some of the important experiences that can help you show you’ve got what it takes to make the Colonel proud…
As an Assistant Restaurant General Manager (ARGM) you will be “wingman” or woman to the Restaurant General Manager (RGM). You’re an authentic brand ambassador who also happens to love our chicken and chips. Our ARGM’s have a wealth of experience coming from a variety of backgrounds, from supermarkets and pubs, to high street retailers and even banks. You’ll be empowered to partner with your RGM to run your restaurant like you own it. We want to give the kind of guest service that makes guests come back for more so we’re looking for leaders who will coach their teams well and can create a culture that puts guests at the centre.
WHO WE ARE
Take one man with a big idea (and some serious style), add 11 herbs and spices, 1,009 rejections, buckets of grit, ambition and southern hospitality and you’ve got KFC. It’s simple, we’re a people business that sells chicken and chips (and some other pretty epic stuff too).
OUR RESTAURANT CULTURE
We do things the right way. It isn’t always easy, but it’s always better. We lead with our hearts, work hard and play hard and we welcome everyone into our big KFC family. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from, or what your shoe size is – everyone has a place at the Colonel’s table. All we ask is that you roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and treat our team like family and our guests as friends. It’s what the Colonel would do.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
REWARD, PROGRESSION AND LOTS OF RECOGNITION
A career with KFC offers much more than just fantastic earning potential. We reward achievement with amazing incentives and benefits, including;
- Company and performance related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Private healthcare with the option to increase to include family cover and extra dental cover
- Annual holiday allowance starts at 20 days with the option to buy or sell up to 3 extra days per year
- After 5 years’ service, annual holiday allowance increases to 30 days
- Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
- Competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
- International career opportunities across Yum!
- Flexible and Voluntary benefits including Dental Insurance, Health Screening and Gym Discounts’
That got you cluckin’ excited? Apply now - there might just be a seat for you at the Colonel’s table…