Salary: £22 - 24k per year
- Maintenance of accounts payableledgers.
- Process invoices – posting andensuring ledger and invoices agree.
- Journal and code invoice changeswhen required for input to accounting software.
- Monitor consistency in narrativesand coding and query as required
- Handle creditor’s enquiries
- Liaise with Finance andCommercial teams with regards to accounts payable issues
- Perform monthly creditorsreconciliations
- Control and maintenance of UKproperty companies’ purchase ledger including monitoring time taken to paysuppliers
- Maintain purchase invoice files
- Other ad-hoc assistance asrequired
- Assist with matching purchaseorders to invoices and distribution
- purchase order progress andcommunicating obstructions
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Deal with creditor queries in atimely and organised manner
- Communicate problems toappropriate level as and when required
- Assist in the development of theyour role
- Provide help to other personnelas required or directed
- Assist as appropriate internalauditors to resolve issues and/ or provide information as required
- General administrative supportand ad hoc duties
- Provide accurate and timelyinformation to all key stakeholders.
- Work with internal auditors toresolve issues and / or provide information as required.
- Maintain positive relationshipswith all internal departments.
- Communicate and monitor adherenceto methodologies and processes.
- Provide support to other companypersonnel as required.
- Work with company personnel toachieve Soho House objectives