It’s time to step it up a notch; kick it up a gear; turn up the heat! Take your next step up the ladder with us. If you know that your customer service is on fire and you have a good understanding of the core principles that make a successful restaurant... yet you want to do more and are ready for some extra responsibility, then now is as good a time as any.
What do we look for in a GBK Assistant Manager?
- A passion customer service.
- The ability to think on your feet and contribute to the decision making within the management team.
- The ability to realise your potential and helping your team to see theirs.
- Having fun, being yourself and helping create a positive fun culture for your team.
- A drive to run a thriving successful business.
- A desire to get into the detail and to make tomorrow's burger experience even better.
- At least one years’ branded restaurant experience in a Supervisory role or Assistant Manager role is desirable.
- Pride in what you do.
What’s in it for you?
• A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
• Food on shift
• Employee assistant programme
• Flexible working opportunities
• Training and development opportunities
• Business Performance Bonus Scheme
• Refer A Friend Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!