It all started when Thom and James (our founders) quit their jobs and decided to fly to Italy to explore and learn everything there is to know about pizza. Once back, they opened the first Pizza Pilgrims Market stall in Soho...Years have gone by and no we have 15 pizzerias and plans to open a few more!
There are 2 things we are super passionate about – our people and our pizza. We are about investing in you, to help you grow and become whatever you want to be, all the while having a bit of fun along the way.
As Head Chef in Pizza Pilgrims your role is to lead your kitchen team, ensuring that everyone is fully trained, supported and developed. Working closely the General Manager, you will be accountable for driving food quality and results that have an overall impact on the Pizzeria's success.
What traits should you have?
- be driven
- be willing to work
- speaks good English
- Ideally would have some experience working with Neapolitan pizza
- People's person
- A natural leader who can manage a big chef teaam
What's there for you?
- Competitive salary - up to £35k base salary + tronc + sales share + bonus!
- 48 hrs working week - our chefs usually work around 42-25hrs
- 5 shifts per week - 2 doubles and 3 singles
- 2 staff parties - we even close our pizzerias for that!
- Free pizza - always!
- Beer and Gin after a busy shift
- Training to help you reach your career goals - we even have a dedicated training academy for it!
- Trip to Naples to visit our suppliers
- 28 days of holiday + an additional day for every year served