Join us on 30th of July at our Prezzo Open Day in Trafalgar Square!
We are recruiting for Waiting staff with a passion for great food to join our kitchens in London. This is your chance to join one of the buzziest restaurants in the country and ensure that every customer leaves our restaurants wanting to return.
The perks of the job:
· Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips
· Flexible shift patterns
· Branded uniforms
· 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
· Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
· Free meals during your shifts -– this could be a huge saving of over £2,000 per year on food!
· Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
· Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money you’ve earned
· Refer A Friend bonus scheme
· A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
· Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What We Need:
You will be a competent, confident Front of House Team Member and very comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You’ll ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal. You’ll live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community, ensuring that your restaurant is a shining example of these. We want you to be a legend in your local market – using your commercial awareness, customer focus, and charismatic leadership style to build a reputation as the best restaurant in town!
Our Front of House Team Members are an integral part of everything we do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.