Full time or Part time hours available
£10.50 per hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
We are currently looking for Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping team at Grantley Hall. The purpose of the team is to clean and present guest bedrooms to the highest of standards in the time allotted. Restock guest rooms, clean surrounding public areas and to assist in reporting faults and stocking areas.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually FTE
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking, staff gym and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Adhere to the procedures and methods for servicing and maintaining guest areas.
• Deliver guests laundry if required, keeping to the presentation guidelines.
• Launder and act as valet for any guests clothing requests.
• Always follow all health and safety procedures and follow all security measures.
• Report any maintenance issues you observe to your supervisor or directly to maintenance or duty manager.
• Support your fellow team members.