Full time or part time
£18,533 per annum FTE
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year) FTE
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
At Grantley Hall we have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our Food & Beverage teams. Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools. Shifts will include days, evenings, and weekends. You must have your own transport to get to and from Grantley Hall.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually FTE
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking, staff gym and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carrying out basic cleaning tasks.
• Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
• Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
• Ensuring the storeroom is organised.
• Supporting in basic food preparation.
• Responsible for maintaining the hygiene of the main catering areas to enable the delivery of high standard catering services in adherence with all health & safety/food safety regulations and best practice.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Be able to work safely in a busy environment.
• Can accurately follow instructions.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Able to work unsupervised.
• Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights safely.