£26,000 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are seeking a mature and highly competent Chef de Partie who is passionate about producing creative and unique dishes for all of our guests. As the Chef de Partie, you will support the Sous Chefs in running sections of the kitchen, while having the opportunity to progress in your career.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually FTE
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking, staff gym and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chefs in the day to day running of the kitchen.
• Work to safe and legal practices.
• To ensure the training and standards are kept at all times.
• Ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set Grantley standards.
• To work with the team to set SOP’s given to you.
• Track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding.
• Be pro-active in all actions and tasks set out for you.
• The successful individual will be willing to learn and have impeccable standards with an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A passion and flair for delivering quality food consistently in a fast-paced environment.
• Have excellent timekeeping skills.
• Demonstrate high standards of hygiene in terms of both appearance and working practices.