Full time or part time
£19,500 per annum FTE
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our Sales & Marketing team at Grantley Hall as a Reservations Consultant. You will be the first point of contact for all guests and new enquiries which makes it essential that you are promoting great customer service.
40-hour contract (Working 5 days out of 7) and will include weekends, previous knowledge of Opera and Res Diary is preferable but full training is available. If you have hotel experience that would be fantastic. The working hours will be between 8am – 8pm.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually FTE
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking, staff gym and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Handle new and existing incoming room, restaurant, and spa booking enquiries, ensuring each call is answered promptly and professionally
• Gain a solid understanding of Grantley Hall and what we offer to guests in terms of a key selling points
• Coordinate guest stays, offering additional services and packages, noting guest requests and building profile preferences
• Provide a consistently excellent level of guest service in accordance to Grantley Hall values, ensuring that all guests receive an outstanding experience when booking their stay and occasion at the hotel
• Demonstrate strong sales skills with the ability to convert enquiries into sales whilst upselling additional facilities and items
• The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated with the ability to build rapport with guests on all levels
• Have strong attention to detail and confident telephone manner
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be some weekend work and early/late shifts required to ensure office opening times are covered