- To support the kitchen on your section to the required standards set by the Head Chef.
- To ensure all preparation and mise-en-place is prepared and on time and ready for each service and to the correct standard.
- Work according to the menu specifications.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of a designated section.
- Support the senior team in delivering required standard of food.
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance your skill set and performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Chef and senior team.
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour
AM/PM shifts – approx. 40 hours per week
Meals on Duty
Training and Development