Assistant Kitchen Leader
Comptoir Libanais is a unique Middle Eastern fresh fast food concept, which is expanding across the United Kingdom and overseas.
Lebanese Food is about sharing, feasting and abundance. It’s healthy, fresh, colourful and we can’t get enough. We are looking for an individual to help spread the love of Lebanese hospitality and become a pioneer of this exciting cuisine. Our quest is to make Lebanese cuisine as popular and appreciated as Italian food.
Do you have what it takes to keep up with the pace, demonstrate enthusiasm and passion whilst working hard under pressure? If you feel you match our requirements then we are waiting to hear from you.
We believe in recruiting the right person for the right role, nurturing and developing our team members and instilling our family culture that makes you excited to come to work.
As a Kitchen Leader, you will:
- Ensure that all food is presented for service in a timely manner and sequence;
- Be responsible for daily operations in the kitchen;
- Maintain or raise the profit margins on food;
- Be managing and training a team of chefs;
- Ensure that the company Health & Safety Policy is met
What are we looking for in you?
- Similar experience, preferably in an all-day dining restaurant as a Kitchen Leader or a strong Assistant ready to take on the role;
- Good understanding of Lebanese cuisine;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- City & Guilds diplomas in professional cookery;
- Health and safety and food hygiene certificates.
In return for your hard work and determination we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity the please apply today.