An exciting opportunity has arisen at HB Leisure, we are recruiting a Data Controller to join an expanding Purchasing Department. The successful applicant will be supporting the team with managing and delivering current and future stocks in an effective, timely and accurate manner. The system used is SAGE and whilst experience using SAGE or similar stock systems is desirable, it is not essential as full training will be given.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced business in the leisure sector You will be based at our Head Office in the outskirts of Rhyl.
You may be looking for your first position in business administration, or have some experience but looking for a clearly defined role. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities as a Data Controller will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the import of all data into SAGE i.e. Item codes, pricing, BOM's, etc...
- Monitor costings into SAGE correctly.
- Oversee all stock reconciliations inside of SAGE to ensure all postings are correct.
- Responsible for the information recorded by logistics and purchasing controllers into SAGE.
- Responsible for producing reports that the business requires through SAGE.
- Check and match all delivery notes from sites by reference to internal information provided.
- Goods receipt all delivery notes against pre-entered purchase orders.
- Monitor site stock sheets to ensure all deliveries and/ or stock transfers are entered correctly.
- Contact site managers and/ or suppliers if there are any discrepancies between the purchase order and the goods actually received.
- Daily running of reports by site to enable you to have knowledge of what deliveries are due on specific days.
- Oversee month end, stock valuations, weekly stock posting and monthly stock reconciliations.
- Placing stock purchase orders on a weekly basis.
- Securing and actioning GRN's relating to stock purchase orders.
- Operational or Purchasing experience
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good project management skills
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office).
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Full time, permanent contract – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Long service awards
- Free car parking
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 90 theme parks and attractions across 20 countries.