IT Operations Manager
IT Operations Manager
Central Support Office – London
£35,000 - £40,000
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
As lockdown restrictions ease, a return to business normality and our successful relations with clients continues to grow, we are recruiting for an experienced IT operations manager. This role will prove key to the smooth running of our sites and locations that utilise several core system platforms and accommodate our own network architecture and connectivity.
We’re looking for just the right person to join us, ideally, our preferred candidate will be working in a similar environment, position with experience and can hit the ground running.
- The IT operations manager will assume the responsibility for the smooth running of day-to-day IT services within Searcys.
- They will work alongside the Head of IT to identify areas of improvement within the business and to implement process and change where necessary.
- When mobilising new business, the postholder will support and manage the delivery of EPOS, EFT and IT solutions, working closely with the operations team within Searcys.
- Undertake work on-site that will include network hardware, connectivity troubleshooting, installation of new hardware such as PCs, print, EPOS and EFT terminals.
- Carry out quarterly site audits to identify any issues with the team, audit IT hardware and to manage our assets
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
If you think you’re the right person, APPLY TODAY!