Every day is different when you’re a member of the Waiting Staff at Bill’s.
From intimate dinners to large birthday lunches, every table, every guest is unique. You’ll help them to feel welcome and get the high level of service they expect, with fast and friendly service and a warm and genuine manner.
In return, you’ll receive an industry-leading pay package, in-role support to ensure your wellbeing, incredible opportunity for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed. Plus, you’ll also get access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you refer someone you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more…
Our Waiting Staff
- Have at least one year’s experience in a guest facing role
- Work hard and thrive as part of a team
- Are eligible to work full-time in the UK
At Bill’s, we pride ourselves on offering our guests a warm welcome and great service in a friendly, inclusive environment.
We also pride ourselves on offering our team the same.
From the moment you join us, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us.
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.