We are looking for a Bartender to join the team at Balthazar, part of Caprice Holdings.
A Bartender within one of our restaurants will possess confidence and charisma and be able to provide a first-class guest experience whilst preparing one of our decadent choice of drinks.
With our extensive wine and cocktail list it is essential you have previous experience, however we offer monthly beverage training allowing you to increase your product knowledge and a chance to work with the Group Beverage Director on how we create our signature cocktails and World Class wine menu. As well as this, you have the support of your Bar Manager, who will be there to support your wellbeing and development.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry, and want to push yourself, join Caprice Holdings today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Bartenders enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland, into senior positions
• Paid overtime
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.