At Wingstop, our mission is “To serve the world flavour “.
No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the ultimate Flavour Experience unlike any other in the UK.
To do this well, it takes a team of people who don’t just show up.
We get at it every day, influencing this through our core values by being authentic, with an entrepreneurial approach, by having Fun and always being Service minded.
Our Development Offerings, Benefits & Incentives:
- The chance to work with a brand that’s really going somewhere! We mean everywhere! Watch out for our growth across the UK! Growth = Opportunities!
- At Wingstop, we are all about Flavour, we cherish & respect our dedicated employees & loyal customers. Oh yeah, not forgetting we play great music - It’s a vibe!
- We care about Health, safety & development. Everyone who joins us completes their Welcome induction & safety training on day 1
- You’ll receive a welcome goodie bag. This includes Wingstop UK merchandise & uniform
- You’ll be given a role a specific training plan on your day 1, to support your growth in line with the Wingstop journey.
- You’ll be given the chance to be involved in exciting collaborations & Competitions (check our Instagram @wingstopuk)
- You’ll be given Instant access to our benefits and communications platforms (Huge life savings, Well-being support , Free E-learning Recognition)
- You’ll have instant access to our exclusive Employee 20% discount digital card to use when off shift.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to eat Wingstop daily! Surely that will give you enough time to choose your favourite flavours?! We offer a generous staff food allowance.
- You’ll be given the chance to be individually awarded via our Employee of the month scheme.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to earn more through our management bonus structure
- You’ll be empowered to look after your financial wellbeing with the support of Wagestream - stream your earned pay early
- You can take your Birthday Off! (Or the day after)
- You’ll be given the opportunity to drive your development through structured appraisals & development plans
- You’ll have access to our Free Employee Assistance Programme. (Free support & guidance to ensure that your Mental, Physical & Financial Health is kept at it’s optimum.)
The Assistant Manager supports the General manager in all aspects of the business, including but not limited to People, Standards, Product and safety both Front and back of House.
They know how to manage a team of people, have great communication and delegation skills, an eye for the detail can be relied upon to know, and lead the execution of all standards in the shop.
Strong organizational skills enable the Assistant Manager to operate a successful operation, develop and coach their team to reach their potential, adhere to all standards within the business and provide customers with great service, great product in a clean and inviting environment.
To be considered, you must have at least 1 years’ worth of experience as an Assistant manager, preferably within the fast food sector or essentially within the hospitality industry.
Please note to be considered, you must have the right to work within the UK, be available to work shifts Mon – Sunday, flexible to work opening & closing shifts , on an average of 48 hours per week.
Our operating hours are subject to change. Please see our location page for more details.
Wingstop oozes entrepreneurial flair, through flavour, a unique identity in the fast casual sector and through people orientated values. Join our team – apply today!