At Wingstop, our mission is “To serve the world flavour “.
No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the ultimate Flavour Experience unlike any other in the UK.
To do this well, it takes a team of people who don’t just show up.
We get at it every day, influencing this through our core values by being authentic, with an entrepreneurial approach, by having Fun and always being Service minded.
Our Development Offerings, Benefits & Incentives:
- The chance to work with a brand that’s really going places! We mean everywhere! Watch out for our growth across the UK! Growth = Opportunities!
- At Wingstop, we are all about Flavour, we cherish & respect our dedicated employees & loyal customers. Oh yeah, not forgetting we play great music - It’s a vibe!
- We care about Health, safety & development. Everyone who joins us completes their Welcome induction & safety training on day 1
- You’ll be given a contract with a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- You’ll receive a welcome goodie bag. This includes Wingstop UK merchandise & uniform
- You’ll be given a role a specific training plan on your day 1, to support your growth in line with the Wingstop journey.
- You’ll be given the chance to be involved in exciting collaborations & Competitions (check our Instagram @wingstopuk)
- You’ll be given Instant access to our benefits and communications platforms (Huge life savings, Well-being support , Free E-learning Recognition)
- You’ll have instant access to our exclusive Employee 20% discount digital card to use when off shift.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to eat Wingstop daily! Surely that will give you enough time to choose your favourite flavours?! We offer a generous staff food allowance.
- You’ll be given the chance to be individually awarded via our Employee of the month scheme.
- You’ll be empowered to look after your financial wellbeing with the support of Wagestream - stream your earned pay early
- You can take your Birthday Off! (Or the day after)
- You’ll be given the opportunity to power & drive your development through structured appraisals & development plans
- You’ll have access to our Free Employee Assistance Programme. (Free support & guidance to ensure that your Mental, Physical & Financial Health is kept at it’s optimum.)
What does the Shift Manager role include:
- Before the shift starts, you’ll check you’ve got the right people, in the right place at the right time to ensure you and the team deliver exceptional customer service.
- On shift, you’ll spot great performance and be quick to recognise and thank the crew member.
- As part of the management team, you’ll help create an awesome working environment where people are happy to come to work and have fun!
- We never compromise on the quality of our food, so you’ll be quick to spot when things are not right and take appropriate action.
- If something does go wrong, you’ll deal with any complaints promptly by letting the General or Assistant Manager know.
- It’s your responsibility to follow all Wingstop food safety and health and safety policies and practices while on shift to keep our customers and crew safe.
To be considered, you must have 6 - 12 months’ worth of supervisory or management experience, essentially within the hospitality sector.
Please note to be considered, you must have the right to work within the UK, be available to work shifts Mon – Sunday, flexible to work openings or closes and work an average of 48 hours per week.
Our operating hours are subject to change. Please see our location page for more details.
Wingstop oozes entrepreneurial flair, through flavour, a unique identity in the fast casual sector and through people orientated values. Join our team – apply today!