Working as part of a close team you will be responsible for supporting the team as well as delivering a high standard of food hygiene and production. You will be an integral part of the team and prepare fresh ingredients for daily service, cook the dishes, using a wide range of cooking methods, and presenting these for service.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for preparing and cooking quality food. can work well under pressure.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A self-motivated team player, with a desire to develop your career as a chef.
- Willingness to learn and strive in a fast-paced environment.
If you think this is the perfect role then don’t miss out, we want to hear from you!
There will also be some cleaning and pot wash duties that are included within the role in order to support the team and smooth running of service.
You will also have in-house training around health and safety, food hygiene and safety as well as cleaning and auditing procedures.
Shifts will be a mixture of days and weekends, with evening shifts planned only for Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays.
More search results
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Lymington - C…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Durham - A…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Scarboroug…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, York - ASK…
Apprentice Production Chef - Portland Nurseries