We are currently looking for a Group Recruitment Manager to join the award winning HR team at Firmdale Hotels. We are looking for an expert in recruitment, both passive and active from team level to senior Manager for all areas of the Firmdale Company from operations to Head Office and specialist roles. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative leader. Working closely with general Managers, Deputy General Managers and Heads of Departments you will be responsible for candidate attraction, building a talent bank and companywide recruitment initiatives.
- Responsibility for the Recruitment strategy to attract, screen, interview and recruit people who represent our Company values and fit our culture
- Supporting the Managers across the business to attract and recruit based on their requirements in a timely manner
- Advise the business on the best recruitment practices and processes
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process including developing job adverts and legal practices
- Working with our external suppliers and developing our employer brand
- Arrange careers activities, job fairs, presentations and job advertorials, editorials, job profiles etc.
- Recruitment for our learning programmes – graduate management programme, internships, work experience, apprenticeships
- Deliver training of all recruitment training programmes, developing content and taking on board the feedback from our teams
- Involvement in some Human Resources areas, contributing to the wider team goals and providing recruitment solutions for some of the HR challenges within the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recruitment background, preferably within the hospitality sector
- A friendly and warm personality and committed to developing people within the business
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the industry and our people
- A resilient nature and ability to take on board feedback to evolve the recruitment processes
- Ability to build great rapport and relationships with teams and our people
- Great attention to detail
This a Group Manager role which means that you will be expected to work the hours as required by the business.