HB Leisure are recruiting an Arcade Manager to manage the Family Entertainment Centre (FEC) at The Palace Fun Centre which is located on Rhyl seafront.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced business in the leisure sector, where you will be responsible for every aspect of day-to-day running of the operations of the Arcade, the AGC, Mini Golf and Lazer Zone. You will be leading and motivating your team to ensure you establish a good working environment.
Your responsibilities as Arcade Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Arcade, Coin Op, Mini Golf and Lazer Zone.
- Manage the customer experience by ensuring the customer interaction log is completed and any actions raised are completed.
- Ensure the cash collections are completed accurately and securely and in line with Company procedures.
- Staff management, monitor performance and to be able to motivate your team to ensure a good working environment.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of new staff to ensure they are equipped to perform their role to a good standard.
- Ensure the Company's Health & Safety policies and procedures are observed and adhered to.
- Liaise with Engineers to ensure machine downtime is minimised
- Working with your management team to ensure that stock levels are maintained
- Experience in amusement arcades at management level, ideally with an FEC background.
- Team management skills.
- You will be self-directed and highly motivated.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong people management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Technical machine knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- Full time, permanent contract – 45 hours per week
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career development possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations.
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 90 theme parks and attractions across 20 countries.