We have an exciting opportunity for a Reception Manager to join our highly successful team at the Charlotte Street Hotel. It will be your responsibility as a Reception Manager to oversee the day to day running of the Reception department. You should be a strong people manager who empowers staff and advocates personal growth and development whilst working to provide an unforgettable personalised experience for each and every guest.
Working as part of the management team, you will need to be ambitious and flexible to adapt to a variety of scenario’s and situations. You will be heavily involved in people management; recruitment, training and employee relations ensuring the team are reaching their full potential and delivering a high standard of customer service.
Essential Key Skills
- Previous experience in a high end operation as a Reception Manager or Reception Supervisor
- A hands on approach and ability to assist with the daily operations
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry and desire to drive hotel’s success forward
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- A high level of understanding of the current hospitality trends and who our competitors are
- Motivate and inspire the reception team
- Manage staff development and conduct annual appraisals
- Maintain and deliver consistent Firmdale standards
- Produce weekly and monthly departmental reports for the Deputy and General Manager
- Create strong working relationships with colleagues and guests
- Complaint handling
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York, offering exclusive training programmes and incredible career development. This a managerial role which means that you will be expected to work the hours as required by the business. You will need to be flexible with the dates and times you are able to work.
More search results
Business Administration Apprenticeship, Leeds - A…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Lincoln - …
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Lymington - C…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Durham - A…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Scarboroug…