Event Sales Executive
Inner Temple - London, EC4Y
Full time, 42.5 hours
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets, to design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a 'London thing to do'.
- To manage day-to-day sales, administration and the annual budget of the overnight accommodation.
- To efficiently oversee the general office management and stationery budget.
- To assist with the general administration of the Sales and Events Department.
- To ensure the effective and efficient management of the Catering Department within the Inner Temple venue.
- To deliver a high-quality service when dealing with internal and external clients.
- To always represent the Inner Temple and Searcys in a professional manner, in behaviour, appearance and knowledge.
- Meticulous administration, coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent time management.
- Supportive team player.
- Financial awareness.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Show a natural passion for food and drink.
- Competent IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- English Language - Native or bilingual proficiency.
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, e-learning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be. Working with the most amazing iconic venues, with the very best teams and enjoy the great benefits, which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of the Bank Holidays), plus the Christmas break
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Meals provided on shift
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School