Blenheim Palace - Woodstock
Up to £11 per hour.
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
We are looking for a Host/Hostess to support the Hotel team to welcome our guests and make them feel at home.
- Meeting and greeting guests and being the first point of contact for them during their stay
- Looking after guest complaints and issues – this role is to smooth the way, to listen and to try and make things better and escalating if not resolved
- Working alongside the Restaurant Manager and other heads of department to ensure the guest journey is seamless
- Warm and welcoming – a love for hospitality is a must and this a vital guest facing role
- Calm and sensible, being able to think on your feet
- Great communication skills, you will be liaising with everyone
- Previous Restaurant experience with some knowledge of 7 Rooms ( training will be given)
- Previous experience in the luxury market would be beneficial; this can be from any industry
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- Up to 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.