The starting rate of pay is up to £8.91 depending on yourage (we don’t use apprentice rates of pay!) plus tips and benefits. We offer abespoke level 3 apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASKItalian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gaina Sous Chef role within the year! Our CEO started out as a Team Member – wherewill your career take you?
If you’re interested in creating amazing, authentic Italiandishes, from beautiful ingredients and serving our customers with style, thiscould be the start of something special. We’re always on the look out forpeople with drive, personality, ambition, potential and plenty of spirit – sodoes this sound like you?
If it does, we could give you an amazing Italian Educationand support you through an award-winning career development programme.
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and greatopportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industryrecognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Senior Production Chef.
- Fantastic hourly rate, in linewith our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips ontop.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian andZizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with aheavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, includingshoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata.
- ASK Italian are closed onChristmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Access to wages earned throughWagestream,
- Well-being and GP support foryourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestylebrands including Cinema and Travel,
- You’ll be part of a great team,creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!