Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
You will be required to carry out administrative tasks to assist with customer enquiries. You will be responsible for executing customer orders. The role involves communicating directly with customers, sub contract engineers and working closely with other team members. Everything you do will be in line with the company values and focus.
· Ensuring a good level of customer services to customers
· Answer incoming calls. Emails and tickets. Respond to them or assign them to the relevant person
· Responsible for providing all technical support and supporting the team with understanding technical support and delivering tech support to the customer.
· Complete administration in relation to technical services for example, Site reports, Risk assessment method statements, tickets.
· Managing your workload and ensuring all filing is completed
· Ensuring that engineers are booked for the relevant Tracking installs or radio installs.
· Responsible for handling and coordinating equipment deliveries and collections.
· Weekly reporting on Van stock and allocating this to customers.
· Reviewing connectivity reports, High usage reports taking action as required.
· Ensuring that all tasks and tickets are monitored and updated daily.
· Support with Ensuring all warranty/sales orders are shipped within SLA terms for that customer, e.g. Carrier within 24 hours of request.
· Responsible for Flashing/Testing/Diagnosing and updating Firmware on the tracking devices.
· Picking and packing orders – Radio/Tracking/Cellular
· Support Ensuring that Unit deletions are completed and that this is done in line with the company process
· Ensuring that the SIM reconciliation is completed in cooperation with the finance team Stream, Wireless Logic & Data sim
· Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the level and purpose of this role as required.
More search results
Receptionist Apprenticeship - Copthorne Hotels L…
Food and Beverage Agent Apprenticeship - Copthorn…
Chef de Partie Apprenticeship - Copthorne Hotels …
Commis Chef Apprenticeship - Red Lion
Kitchen Porter - Casual Hours Available
11 Cadogan Gardens