As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, and we are looking for driven individuals who can keep up with the pace of this exciting, ever changing environment to become our Games Hosts to run the skill games at Thorpe Park Resort this autumn.
At HB Leisure, no two days are the same, which means you get to discover new things, experience the build up to events such Halloween's Fright Nights and be part of a forward thinking, unique brand. If you’re ready for a challenge post lockdown and all the benefits that come with it, start your journey with us – we promise it will be a fun one!
All applicants require the following:
- To have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- To be willing to learn the art of sales and motivated to reach daily sales targets.
- To be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- To be available to work early and late shifts (up to 11pm)
- To be flexible to work 5 out of 7 days of the week whether weekdays or weekends – including bank holidays.
- To be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
- Have reliable transportation – due to the location of the park.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- UN-CAPPED Daily bonus opportunities (added on top of your hourly rate).
- Part-time and full-time shifts available.
- Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
If a desk isn’t for you, you are for us. Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.
Apply today via our website www.hbleisure.com/careers