Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Duty Manager to join our team at Prezzo. You will experience life as a Duty Manager in one of the most loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street and help us to deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time.
The Perks of the job:
- One Team Summer Incentive - from 19th July 2021 to 5th September 2021 bonus of 50p per hour will be paid in your September pay
- Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips - 100% of tips go to the team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Dine on Us - receive £50 when you join so you can enjoy a meal at Prezzo with a friend or a family member
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Free meals during shifts, this could be a huge saving of over £2000 per year on food!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Sick pay insurance (optional)
- Health cash plan (optional)
- Cancer care plan (optional)
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money you’ve earned
- Refer A Friend bonus scheme
- A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What we need from you:
- A passion for food – it doesn’t have to be Italian!
- A natural leader who inspires and motivate your team
- The drive to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
- Exceptional standards and attention to detail
- The ability to support the development of your team
As a Duty Manager you will be a key holder working and take on the role of leading and managing some restaurant shifts, working closely with the management team to support them in building a safe, growing, sustainable and profitable business by leading, motivating and developing a customer focussed and dedicated team. Live and breathe the values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the Best You Can Be and Community through your day-to-day activities constantly striving toward our goal of Ensuring Every Customer Leaves Wanting to Return.
This is a development role to support you transitioning into a future leader.
Our Duty Managers are an integral part of everything we do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background