HB Leisure are recruiting a Ledger Supervisor to work within the Finance Department, to manage the Purchase Ledger team. You will oversee the overall Purchase and Sales Ledger processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency. The system used is SAGE and whilst experience using SAGE or similar systems is desirable, it is not essential as full training will be given.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced business in the leisure sector, working with a small but busy team. You will be based at our Head Office in the outskirts of Rhyl.
You may be looking for your next step in your career in finance, or have some managerial experience and looking for a clearly defined role. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities as a Ledger Supervisor will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Purchase Ledger team
- Overseeing the overall Purchase & Sales Ledger processes
- Maintenance and upkeep of supplier/customer information.
- Capturing supplier/customer documentation to the finance system.
- Coding invoices and credits to the correct Nominal accounts and Cost Centres.
- Ensuring that the authorisation process is administered correctly.
- Resolving ledger queries by phone and/or email with suppliers and/or customers.
- Scheduling supplier BACS payments.
- Assisting with Month End processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Processing employee expenses and petty cash.
- Processing business credit card statements.
- Ad-hoc analysis of supplier information.
- Experience of working as a Ledger or Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT Skills (MS Office) - particularly Excel
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Full time, permanent contract – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Long service awards
- Free car parking
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 90 theme parks and attractions across 20 countries.