We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitivecompensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Special rates for our team members while staying in ourhotels worldwide
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Complimentary meal on duty
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
- Fantastic training and opportunities to progress
- 28 days holiday for full-time team members
- Free use of our leisure, pool, and gym facilities at off-peaktimes *where applicable
Are you our missing ingredient? Is cooking the spice of yourlife? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make EveryMoment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors tocook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyondexpectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Commis Chef, you will join a team that is passionateabout delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything ispossible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking forpassionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Apprentice Chef:
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, whereall aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel aredelivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfactionand comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problemresolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned tothe role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professionalmanner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where the hotelinitiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring thatcosts and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levelsare attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilstpromoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation wheredue diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, deliveredand documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up asrequired