Vapiano is a popular Italian restaurant group with 6 restaurants open in the UK, a brand new dark kitchen and more restaurants to be opened very soon! With the best people working in our teams, innovative development projects happening and shareholders that are experts in hospitality we have an exciting future ahead of us.
Our handmade fresh pasta is legendary and we’re proud of the quality of every meal we make. If you’ve ever been to any of our restaurants, then you’ll know what we mean. There’s no place like it!
Our Managers are experts in their restaurants and their teams. They are trusted to make good commercial, people focused decisions that give the best experience to our guests.
To become part of the Vapiano family you will take personal pride in managing your restaurant to a high standard and have proven, strong experience in a busy hospitality environment. You will be a leader that is passionate about developing the business and will want to share your knowledge and ideas to make Vapiano the best place to eat!
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in a similar role.
- A self-starter with a genuine love of hospitality and everyone in it.
- Understanding that hospitality is a 7 day a week business that doesn’t have office working hours, so flexibility is key.
- Knowledgeable about Hygiene & Safety regulations and able to maintain food and service quality and consistency in line with Company standards.
- A problem solver that can see solutions when finding a challenge.
- You are a team player enjoy listening as much as talking.
- And pasta, it really helps if you love fresh pasta!
What you get from us:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and role ownership
- Varied and exciting experience
- Pension scheme, access to our benefits website.
- 28 holidays per year.
- Free food on shift.
- To be part of a dedicated team of great people!