Arcade Host - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Arcade Host (Customer Service)
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, we are looking for driven individuals who can keep up with the pace of this exciting, ever changing environment to become our Arcade Host to work within our arcades at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
At HB Leisure, no two days are the same, which means you get to discover new things and be part of a forward thinking, unique brand. If you’re ready for a challenge post lockdown and all the benefits that come with it, start your journey with us – we promise it will be a fun one!
All Applicants MUST:
- Have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and weekends between the hours of 8AM & 12AM – including Public holidays.
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
- Have reliable transportation – due to the location of the park.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Full & Part-Time positions available.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a Bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Park tickets for family and friends.
- Access to the Employee Benefits Portal (BenefitHub) - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
If a desk isn’t for you, you are for us. Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.
Apply today via our website www.hbleisure.com/careers
More search results
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Scarboroug…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, York - ASK…
Apprentice Production Chef - Portland Nurseries
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Winchester - …
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Badminton - C…