Salary up to £46,000 dependant on experience. Plus a fantastic signing on bonus of £5,000
Are you an experienced and talented Executive Chef looking for a new challenge? Warner Leisure Hotels is seeking a creative and dynamic culinary expert to join our team as an Executive Chef.
collection of luxury hotels and resorts offers premium hospitality experiences
to adults-only guests. With a focus on creating memorable moments and providing
exceptional service, Warner Leisure Hotels provides a great environment for
guests to relax and unwind.
As an Executive Chef, you will be responsible for overseeing the culinary operations of our hotel, ensuring the highest standards of quality, taste, and presentation. You will lead a team of passionate chefs and kitchen staff, inspiring them to continuously deliver outstanding dining experiences.
What will I be doing?
- Train, mentor, and motivate the kitchen team, fostering a culture of excellence, teamwork, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all food preparation and cooking is carried out in accordance with health and safety standards.
- Manage and optimise kitchen operations, including inventory control, and cost management.
- Collaborate with the Head of F&B to develop seasonal promotions and themed dining experiences.
- Monitor customer feedback and act upon it to continually enhance the dining experience.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as an Executive Chef or Head Chef in a high-volume, high-quality establishment
- Strong with a passion for attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage time, and prioritise tasks.
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving abilities
- Relevant culinary qualifications and certifications
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- Access to the company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events.
If you are an ambitious and talented Executive Chef searching for a new challenge, Warner Leisure Hotels is the perfect place to showcase your skills and build a successful career. Join us in creating unforgettable experiences for our discerning guests. Apply now!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com