Salary: Up to £27,500 dependent on experience.
have a fantastic opportunity for a Leisure Manager at Thoresby Hall
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
As the Leisure Manager you oversee the
Sports and Leisure, therefore will manage a team of experts
that offer a wide range of activities such as fitness classes, archery, and
rifle shooting, and gym sessions.
You will be responsible for driving financial success, guest service and maximising the potential of the Sports and Leisure, department by showcasing the best Warner can offer.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who drives their team to deliver a great guest experience.
- Able to confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
What skills do I need?
- Need to be proficient in pool plant operations.
- Solid sales experience.
- Previous experience in leading a Leisure team, focusing on developing and motivating team members.
- Must have had responsibility for managing a P&L and the ability to manage costs in line with budgets.
- Understand the importance of target setting and driving sales.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com