Spa and Wellness Manager
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience.
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to lead and transform our spa and wellness department?
Thoresby Hall is about to experience a significant investment in 2024, and we need a skilled and dedicated professional like you to be at the forefront of this change!
As the Spa and Wellness Manager, your will be to oversee the management of our rejuvenating spa and wellness facilities. With the upcoming investment, your expertise in change management will be crucial in ensuring a seamless transition for both our team and guests.
What will I be doing?
- Leading change management process and implementation of new spa and wellness facilities.
- Utilise your commercial awareness to optimise revenue streams and drive profitability.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies to attract new guests and increase loyalty among existing ones.
- Foster a team-focused environment, nurturing and motivating our spa and wellness staff to excel.
- Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who drives their team to deliver a great guest experience.
- Able to confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards are not meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
What skills do I need?
- Proven experience in change management and overseeing spa and wellness facilities.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating and empowering your team to achieve excellence.
- A guest-focused approach, always going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with both team members and guests.
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
At Warner Leisure Hotels, we are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our guests. With our new investment on the horizon, you can make a significant impact on the future of our spa and wellness department.
If you are a self-motivated experienced Spa and Wellness Manager, ready to take on this exciting challenge, then don't delay!
Apply now and let's create unforgettable moments together at Warner Leisure Hotels.
equality, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our
commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and
we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may
require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org