Cash Office Assistant - Alton Towers
HB Leisure - Cash Office Assistant - NOW RECRUITING
HB Leisure is the leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements around the world operating in over 100 theme parks across 25 countries.
We like to do things differently here at HB Leisure, we don't just open doors to a career in the leisure industry, we also offer the opportunity to travel the globe!
If a desk isn’t for you, then you are for us, so why don't you join us working in a fun theme park environment and develop skills that will be recognised throughout your career!
As a Cash Office Assistant, you will assist the Cash Controller in the day to day control and collection of monies from the Arcade Machines/Games, in line with Company operating standard using the company computerised system and machines.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic Benefits Package including access to your own Private GP, Gym discounts, big savings on high street retailers and much more!
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Winter Opportunities between main seasonal contract
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations
- Recommend A Friend Scheme (Subject to T&C's)
- Ensure all changer machines on the resort are full and working at all times.
- Check that the correct float amount is in each change machine at all times.
- Record documents and cash accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure change machines are emptied each week and are secure at all times.
- Ensure cash counts are carried out accurately and recorded correctly.
- Issue floats to the team on a daily basis.
- Have great attention to detail and are vigilant and security minded.
- Possess good IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Carry out great customer service to all guests and are able to communicate with a positive and outgoing personality.
- Are honest, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
- Are available weekdays and weekends between the hours of 6AM & 9PM (including bank holidays).
- Are able to follow instructions and comply with all company standards.
- Are able to carry out manual handling.
- Have reliable transportation – due to the location of the park.
Apply via our website www.hbleisure.com/careers today!