Cluster Revenue Manager
Role: Cluster Revenue Manager - Malmaison & Hotel du Vin
Salary: Competitive Salary, Generous Company Benefits, Training & Development
- Hybrid working between home and our Central Birmingham Office
- We will consider candidates within a two-hour commute of Birmingham e.g. West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, East Midlands, Oxfordshire, Manchester, Leeds etc.
This is a lead revenue management position for a number of fabulous properties. Working under the umbrella of Frasers Hospitality and alongside Cluster Revenue Managers for Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin you will be tasked with delivering all aspects of the revenue strategy for your own cluster of properties.
Ideal candidates for this Cluster Revenue Manager role will have proven experience in a revenue role and ideally some experience across multi-unit and multi market roles ideally within the Hotel industry.
The role is based on a hybrid working model, mainly working from home with monthly travel to the office in Birmingham as required. Some travel is to be expected.
You will be tenacious and will thrive on competition (remember the first loser is 2nd place). You will set and deliver challenging goals for yourself and ensure delivery of these goals through your understanding of the market, your detailed focus and determination to succeed.
It goes without saying that a strong understanding of revenue management systems and business analysis tools are essential as is experience in coaching and development of the hotel team to drive revenue caprture. Strong communication and presentation skills to both hotel teams and Senior Managers is also required.
Some Key Activities will include:
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate insight into action to maximise performance vs the hotel competitor set.
- Experienced user of revenue management systems (RMS) and business analysis tools.
- Works collaboratively with the hotel team & colleagues to deliver optimal performance.
- Generate Rooms forecasts and budgets for hotels in your cluster.
- Maximise hotels performance versus its competitor set.
- Use all MALHDV Brand tools available to ensure correct pricing information to segment level.
- Pricing and Inventory Management.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of market demand and all main competitors.
- Effective communication skills.