£10.82 per hour plus benefits
Part Time - 16 hours pw - including some weekend working
A Top 20 Care Home Group 2023!
Rectory Court is a luxurious residential care home located in Blackheath, SW3.
This role support's all catering functions within the home and, alongside the Head Chef and other catering team members ensures that all dining services are efficient and that the required Health & Safety measures are adhered to within the department. You are a key person in delivering excellent food service, and will get to know residents' likes and dislikes, and will liaise regularly with the Deputy & Dementia Managers to ensure all hydration and nutritional needs are met at all time.
- Support the Head Chef and other catering team members to deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring resident choice at all times.
- Ensure that every mealtime is an outstanding dining experience and that all residents are aware of the choices available to them.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the dining room and food storage areas at all times in accordance with the appropriate food hygiene regulations.
- Provide feedback to the Head Chef on complaints from residents or others on the functioning of the catering department. Address complaints promptly where possible and report them to the Head Chef.
- Ensure that tables are correctly laid and meet the high standards of expectation within Cinnamon homes.
Ideally experience as a Restaurant Host/Hostess is preferred, however a background in hospitality is considered.
Similar searches: London (All)