Are you a great team player? You don’t need any experience to join as a Front of House Team Member as we will teach you the rest. We want you to be able to connect with the team and deliver a great experience to our guests.
- Welcome and engage every guest
- Prepare and serve our high-quality food and drink
- Make recommendations that elevate guest experiences
- Maintain a clean & safe environment for guests and colleagues
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. The Stork Inn is a delightful English Country pub situated in the picturesque hamlet of Conder Green. Careful consideration has been taken to maintain the character and charm of this 17th century pub. The Stork Inn offers great customer service, good food and fine ales. In the winter months our guests will find roaring log fires and a warm and friendly welcome from the cold, and in the summer, our beautiful gardens overlooking scenic views are very popular. We also have nine en-suite bedrooms that guarantees our guests a pleasant stay at the Stork Inn.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Working
- VIP entry to our pubs and bars
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Early access to your earned wages
- Join team socials and create friendships for life
- Award winning development programmes
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk