Sales Executive, Malmaison
So, let’s cut to the chase… are you looking for a new challenge? Wanting to take your next (or first!) step into sales? Think differently and don’t settle for anything less than the best? Keen to mix business with pleasure?
Well it would appear this may be your lucky day! We are looking to fill a new position within our Sales Team at the Malmaison Manchester Piccadilly.
As Sales Executive you will be managing and developing relationships with local clients, to drive both corporate and social business into the hotel. You will also be our champion for Social Media, looking at ways to engage with the local community and further afield, to raise awareness and increase engagement. You will be generating enquiries and helping to maximise conversion, whilst showcasing our fabulous hotel and services. Making great experiences happen for our guests will be your top priority, doing whatever you can to ensure they get the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
You will (ideally!) have…
- a background in a customer services role (6 months or more would be great)
- a natural enthusiasm for sales and relationship building
- experience with social media
- lashings of confidence when speaking to customers
- a hunger to succeed and meet targets
- be great at problem solving; using your initiative to head off complaints before they arise and communicating with the our management team, to ensure everything runs without a hitch
- be able to find your way around a computer goes without saying, along with good listening skills
- With the potential, of training and awareness this position could grow in 6 - 12 months into a Sales Manager