Food and Beverage Manager
Salary £27,500-£32,000 dependent on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager to join us at Warner Leisure Hotels.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with the Head of Hospitality, other Food and Beverage Managers and Food and Beverage Team Leaders you will ensure the smooth running of your venue within the hotel.
Hospitality is a very important part of our guests’ experience when staying at Warner. As a Food and Beverage Manager you are part of one great team, working within our restaurant and bar facilities. With inspiring and tasty menus and settings to be proud of, you will play an integral part in providing a perfect customer journey for our guests.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who drives service standards both front and back of house.
- A people focused leader who puts the guest journey at the heart of everything they do.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
- A passionate leader to coach and give feedback across the Food and Beverage department to improve performance.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of leading a large team in a customer facing environment
- The ability to manage costs in line with budgets
- Have the ability to create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to fantastic discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- Access to
use the company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com