Thirsty for a individual recognition? Hungry for success? Sounds like you’d fit right in.....and for those that want it, priority boarding to General Manager roles.
We’re considering Deputy Manager applications as they arrive, so please don’t delay in sending us yours.
About The Faber Fox - Crystal Palace
The Faber Fox is a fantastic looking site, occupying a prime spot on Westow Hill.
It rounds up all the best bits a neighbourhood pub can offer including: a large bar and dining space serving delicious food and drink from local suppliers and producers; a dedicated sports area featuring giant screens showing all the latest games; and a heated outdoor garden and terrace boasting some of the area’s best views out over the capital.
We currently have 7 independent, inviting modern locals in South London.
The Regent in Balham, The Perky Nel in Clapham, The Faber Fox in Crystal Palace, The Artful Duke in Bromley, The Mere Scribbler in Streatham, The Old Frizzle in Wimbledon and The Rosy Hue in Elephant Park.
This is a brilliant chance for the right people to join us and be a key part of our growth as we are an expanding group always looking for our next neighbourhood site.
Livelyhood is a South London based owner, creator & operator of modern, inviting & independent neighbourhood pubs.
Our pubs are spaces with personality where you eat well, drink together, are entertained with everything from perfect sports viewing to weekly quizzes & celebrate life at each & every opportunity. Hospitality is in our soul.
What's on our minds?
We are all about fun, loving our South London communities, we're passionate about dogs, new products, focusing on sustainability and we are super proud of our close, active relationships with our charity partners - The BigKid Foundation, Only A Pavement Away and The Licensed Trade Charity.
Who are you?
If you’re already liking the sound of us, you’re already our kind of person. Throw in your previous relevant hospitality management experience in a £20k + pub or bar, ideas-a-plenty, high standards, passion for service and bags of enthusiasm and you’ll have us at Hello!
Our Deputy Manager will support the General Manager in the delivery of Livelyhood at The Faber Fox, keeping our five Lively Ways (values) of Authentic, Daring, People, Lively and Sustainable at the centre of everything.
What we are offering
- A competitive salary up to £34,000 based on your experience + tronc + Bonus
- AMAZING additional tronc/service payments – in region of a further £5k as good steer.
- Additional quarterly Deputy Manager bonus plan of £1,300 a quarter so £5,200 bonus pot a year
- Milestone rewards and recognition scheme - starts when you celebrate 6 months with us and keeps going!
- 40% food and drink discount for you and 3 guests valid in all sites from day 1
- Further 40% Livelyhood discount off of our delivery food and drink for you
- We offer hospitality apprenticeships to support your development
- Access to 35% of your earnt pay on demand, giving you financial flexibility
- Wellbeing focused employer– with Livelyhood Mental Health First Aiders & 24/7 employee assistance support available
- 45 hour working weeks
Chance to be part of a great team of people, in a venue to be proud of
We’re considering applications as they apply, so don't delay in submitting your application
You will appreciate that all applicants require proof of their eligibility to work in the UK and a UK bank account.