Sous Chef - Oxford - Turtle Bay Management
Sous Chef – Oxford
We’re looking for an Sous Chef to join our Turtle Bay Family in Oxford.
Sous Chefs are our next generation of Head Chefs! They lead by example to inspire our kitchen teams and make sure that everything’s in place to bring fiery jerk flavours to our restaurants!
As a Sous Chef, you’ll develop your leadership and training skills, deputise in the absence of your Head Chef and become a pro at ordering and stock taking whilst driving sales and delivering the magic of the Caribbean to our guests!
Our Sous Chef benefits…
- Experience a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our subsidized team food menu
- Access to wages before pay day with Hasteepay
- A 4-day working week! Improve your work-life balance with our industry-leading ‘4 Days at the Bay’ rota
- Amazing management bonuses!
- Uniform laundry service – you won’t take your dirty washing home!
- Turtle Talent referral bonus scheme – up to £1,000 bonus for successful referrals
- Fast progression with excellent training and regular opportunities, such as new site opening secondments! Our Sous Chefs are our next generation of Head Chefs
- You’ll be invited to our annual Bay Rocks festival with amazing headline acts, lots of free cocktails and tasty street food!
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 24-hour employee helpline
- 70% discount at our restaurants for you and up to 6 friends
- Exclusive team discounts from hundreds of retailers
- Relocation payment opportunities
- Wellbeing Champions in each restaurant to support our teams
- Loyalty bonuses - £100 for every year you work with us!
Caribbean Good Times
It is really that simple! For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients. We’re in the business of ‘Making People Happy!’ Simply put, Turtle Bay is driven to be the best place for a “Caribbean Good Time”.
The Caribbean is one of the most diverse places in the world and it is filled with cultural celebration. At Turtle Bay we embrace the culture of the Caribbean to deliver a magical experience for our guests, taking inspiration from the music, food, drink and of course, those chilled out vibes.