Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst EMEA
Role: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst EMEA - Frasers Hospitality
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In the UK, Frasers Hospitality owns and operates 44 properties across the Fraser Suites, Malmaison, and Hotel Du Vin brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our finance team as Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst and perform an integral role in driving the performance of both the Frasers Hospitality EMEA (FH) and Malmaison / Hotel du Vin (MHDV) businesses.
This is a critical role in continuing to build the FP&A capability and will focus on the financial and strategic reporting, forecasting/ budgeting processes across the FH and MHDV businesses, and financial analysis of any special projects. You will be responsible for performing analysis of current and past financial (and non-financial) data for both businesses, and will develop reporting to provide quality, actionable information to enable informed decision making to improve the financial performance of the business.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar financial analyst role, preferably in hotels, hospitality, retail, or real estate sectors.
- Fully qualified - ACA or CIMA.
- Experience of financial planning and analysis gained in a large corporate environment.
- Sound understanding of investment appraisals and of producing insightful reports on corporate performance.
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of system change and process improvement experience beneficial.
- A flair for using data to generate actionable insights.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office (Excel (VBA advantageous), Word, PowerPoint, etc) and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of reporting / Business intelligence tools.
- Proven ability to build relationships and trust with key stakeholders.
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work responsibly within a performance culture which is output focused and has access to flexible working arrangements.
- Strong team player who can demonstrate an ability to take ownership of work streams, work independently of senior management oversight and coordinate multiple stakeholders.