Inspired by the grand cafés of Mittel Europe, The Delaunay is an all-day café restaurant located near Covent Garden.
Why work with us as a Barista:
- Group restaurant discount and reduced room rates at Minor Hotels globally
- Reward programmes, long service awards and employee incentives
- Access to mental health counselling sessions, plus legal and financial advice
- Social events and celebrations
- An additional day's holiday for every year for the first five years
- The opportunity to progress as we open new restaurants
- Access to Mental Health counselling sessions, plus legal and financial advice via our employee assistance programme
The role of a Barista:
- Working in an organized, well equipped Barista section within our classic restaurant
- Creating and dispensing a variety of hot beverages in a fast-paced environment
- Organising the Barista section accordingly and maintaining equipment
- A mixture of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
We’re looking for a Barista who:
- Has knowledge of and a passion for the preparation of hot beverages
- Has previous experience working in a coffee shop, restaurant or hotel as a Barista
- The desire to strive for excellence and inspire others
- Is genuine with people, looking after our guests and team members
- Is excited by this opportunity and interested in what we do
- Holds eligibility to live and work in the UK
The Wolseley Hospitality Group portfolio of restaurants comprises of The Wolseley on Piccadilly, The Delaunay in Aldwych, Brasserie Zédel in Soho, Colbert in Chelsea, Fischer's in Marylebone, Soutine in St John's Wood, Bellanger in Islington, Manzi's in Soho and The Wolseley City in Monument.
With a commitment to investing in our people and fostering a strong sense of family and mutual respect, you will have opportunities to develop, progress and learn from inspiring leadership teams.