Senior Waiter/ Waitress
Inspired by the grand cafés of Mittel Europe, The Delaunay is an all-day café restaurant located near Covent Garden.
Why work with us as a Waiter/Waitress:
- Group restaurant discount and reduced room rates at Minor Hotels globally
- Reward programmes, long service awards and employee incentives
- Access to mental health counselling sessions, plus legal and financial advice
- Social events and celebrations
- An additional day's holiday for every year for the first five years
- The opportunity to progress into other roles within the group as we open new restaurants
The role of Waiter/Waitress:
- Working as part of the floor team within our busy classic style restaurant
- Setting up the restaurant in preparation for and during service
- Guiding guests from the beginning to the end of their dining experience
- Sharing menu knowledge, taking orders and payments
- A mixture of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
We’re looking for a Waiter/Waitress who:
- Is excited by this opportunity and interested in what we do
- Will strive for excellence and inspire others
- Is genuine with people
- Has previous hospitality experience or transferable service skills
- Holds the Right to Work in the UK
The Wolseley Hospitality Group portfolio of restaurants comprises of The Wolseley on Piccadilly, The Delaunay in Aldwych, Brasserie Zédel in Soho, Colbert in Chelsea, Fischer's in Marylebone, Soutine in St John's Wood, Bellanger in Islington, Manzi's in Soho and The Wolseley City in Monument.
With a commitment to investing in our people and fostering a strong sense of family and mutual respect, you will have opportunities to develop, progress and learn from inspiring leadership teams.