The role would suit a receptionist who gets a thrill out of working in a vibrant, non-stop restaurant and who can provide confident and personable service to our guests.
Previous Receptionist / Reservations experience in a similar restaurant is ideal. The ideal person will have a strong focus on managing the guest experience, be organised, well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner and impeccable written English.
To be successful and enjoy your time at NOPI, you need to be truly passionate about the life of a restaurant and all its key ingredients, food, drink, and people
- Hourly rate starting at £15.50, including service charge
- Excellent work/life balance with Sundays off!
- Regular evaluation of wage and performance review
- Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
- Expanding company with career opportunities
- Training and development to support you
- £500.00 Refer a Friend bonus
- Staff meals & staff discounts at our restaurants, delis and webstore
- Monthly Ottolenghi cooking and wine workshops
- Company pension & 28 days paid holiday
- A minimum of 1 year restaurant experience as a receptionist
- Passionate about the restaurant industry and has experience with reservation systems with a preference for Seven Rooms (but we can train you on it).
- You must be highly organized with have great attention to detail
- Great team player with strong communication skills
You will be looked after in our company, so you can take great care of our guests.
If the above sounds like you then please forward your CV to us. We would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent