Apprentice Chef/Commis Chef
From preparation to food handling and hygiene, as well as excellent time management skills - your contribution will certainly count. Whilst working in our kitchens no 2 days will be the same and you’ll be able to develop your skills with a variety of dishes and menus.
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of company paperwork with regards to such standards
- Fundamentals of cooking, such as knife skills. This will involve understanding the basic cuts (e.g. chopping, dicing, julienne and chiffonade) as well as learning how to handle ingredients correctly
- Work in different sections of the kitchen, assisting other chefs
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per Company specification to ensure our guests return again and again
- Maintaining the correct storage of food
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of premium pubs
- Great training and development schemes including funded qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme – Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great workingenvironment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed withfantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment.