Reception Team Leader
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Reception Team Leader at Heythrop Park Resort. The reception area is a fundamental part of our guests’ experience when staying at Warner. As a Reception Team Leader leading one great team, you will play an integral part in providing a perfect customer journey for our guests.
Set within magnificent grounds, Heythrop Park Resort is part of the Warner Hotels Group. This beautiful 311-bedroom hotel with 2 entertainment venues, purpose built Spa and Leisure facilities, and 3 restaurants is set in over 440 acres of parkland in the Cotswolds.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with the Head of Facilities and Reception Team Leaders you will be in part responsible for the smooth running of the Reception team.
- You will direct, lead and coach the team’s activities within Reception to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered.
- By leading and working with a large
diverse and multiskilled team, you will ensure all our guests receive a
seamless customer journey from the moment they arrive.
What are we looking for?
- A resolution focused leader with the confidence to deal with guest concerns, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide
- The capacity to multi task in a guest facing environment, for example preparing for guest arrivals whilst monitoring areas for improvement.
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your team, even in times of high demand.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
- Be able to make decisions confidently
- Capable of monitoring guest insights, using feedback to drive a culture of improvement
- Ability to coach and develop team to improve performance
- Able to create a rewarding environment that encourages high team engagement
What skills do I need?
- Experience of leading a large team in a customer facing environment
- Have the ability to create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to fantastic discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- Access to use the company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
We are part of Bourne Leisure Ltd, as a business we are committed to creating an Inclusive and Diverse culture. We are driving Inclusion and Diversity across every strand of our business to ensure every team member feels included and part of something. If you require any further support or wish to enquire via email then you can contact the hotel direct on the email below: